Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-15
 Re: Boomby

Hi Boomby,

(Remélem beszélsz angolul, ha nem, írj nekem. Sokan vagyunk itt magyarok, de még többen nem.)

Thanks for the infos! Zoltán Paulus and Supy were already in the database, we just didn't know it's the same guy. "Vanguard" is also already in, and according to Ern0 (I corresponded with him a while ago), it's his group, not his own handle. There was also another hungarian guy in that group, ADT(?) Tamás somebody. Ratt said that KNM stands for "Kiss Nagy Miklós", but I've saved both versions (yours is funnier). Attila Kosír: okay, I know that that's his handle, so what's your point wink

I've saved your email address, so if you try to log on, you will receive a temporary password (which you can later change).

What else do we need? Let me see. Well, pretty much anything you can remember! Remember BPL Demo? They talk about 3 commercial releases in the scrolltext, but I've only seen one (Mesel az erdo). What happened to the rest? What's up with Soundtracker +4 (e.g. who wrote it, when was it originally released, etc.) Do you remember any more of your own releases? Only 5 things are listed under your name, there must have been more. Do you have any original programs? We *badly* need original Novotrade scans/manuals/tapes, anything from that era. Let me know what you have!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024