Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-09-01
06:09:16
 Retro Photoshoot!

Retro PhotoshootMarkus from Stuttgart, Germany writes:
"I work with former homeless people, we had a photographers workshop where we did a photo-shoot of old 8-bit machines. The results are fantastic, we want to share them with the forum members. The images are free for private use."
If you even wanted to see a Plussy floating, reflected in a pond, now's your chance :-) Check it out!

Retro Photoshoot

Posted By

RobertB
on 2016-09-04
06:09:16
 Re: Retro Photoshoot!

Oh, some of those are very artful!

Writing from Wellington, New Zealand,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

Posted By

Csabo
on 2016-09-04
10:55:29

Yeah, I quite liked them myself as well.The one with the painted sign on the ground was especially funny to me happy

Posted By

SVS
on 2016-09-04
13:57:54

Nice! Congrats to the makers.
Maybe Csabo could add a "Plus4 art" section to the site (me too I have some images to add :) )

Posted By

Just passing
on 2016-09-14
07:04:09

Each one is cool, just you have to be a little careful.

Anyone seen hanging around a train track or near a bridge with a strange looking device could be viewed by others as a Saboteur! If you hear Police & Helicopters while taking pictures of your Plus/4, run!

Posted By

Hamlet
on 2016-09-16
14:01:45

There is indeed such a story behind the rail images.
Three of us was involved in the shooting and a train employee get curios abot the men on the tracks. So the quickly went away and did't tell me anything about this incdent.
Four days later a unknown offender blows away the ticket automat at this station with explosive.
Luckily he was caught a view days later, otherwise our artists didnz dare to leave the house.
Thank you forcommend and critics. We love the plus/4!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024