Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lavina
on 2016-08-02
16:10:02
 Re: Crackers' Demo 5!

We started a trip to Croatia today but decided to stop at the Balaton for an afternoon and night to avoid Sunday frenzy on the Croatian Highways. So I’m lucky enough to see the release, sitting here now with a beer and my laptop on the balcony looking at the lake. And guess what, yesterday was my 40th birthday. happy So it's a really cool present. Great Stuff, thanks to all who participated and made this possible to happen. Especially Csabo the Superman.

From the technical point of view, I would vote for Murphy’s part.
Black magic aspect, as usual, throphy goes to Bubis.
If I consider the solid effect tsunami, it’s Luca in da house with his great and sophisticated part.
For popular culture presentation, it’s Sin City. : I am a big fan, too.
If I’m sentimental (hell yeah, who is not, who codes on 8bit?) it’s the Bud part. happy
If it’s some gaming urge then who else, Kichy is here to satisfy the needs. What a perfect gem!
Classy happyness and joy, Csabo makes the world square. Great presentation.
Ahh that twised scroll, thanks Ati n Chronos!!! Btw all those girls in the parts.. happy Brings back teenage memories...
Not to forget all those cool oldschool parts… It was sooo good to see new stuff from all the guys, Ninja, Skoro, Moldi, Nukem, Everyone puts a little bit of himself to this, from their other interests, etc. It’s an honor to watch.
Bauknecht, Cosine, Absence rocked again with those effects I don’ even know the names of. LOL
The intro and outro make a decent frame for the demo. Thanks for that, too!!
Mine, I guess my part was for the longest time in the making and had the most man hours total spent on. grin It was a really slow process with big breaks, spanning for something like a decade. grin
I hope that the next release will be not so far away as this one was. wink

Cheers to all.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024