Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

bunnix
on 2002-12-26
 intercopy - copy tape to disc

hallo! Many years ago I copied my plus/4 tape-games to disc (commodore 1551) by using the program "intercopy" (a listing out of a journal).This program interrupted the tape's autostart and made the copy to disc possible. Now I have forgotten how to start the games. Just typing "run" does not work. Perhaps I had to use the "monitor" - function but I am not sure. Can you help me? Thank you!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-26
 Re: intercopy

Is it one game in particular that you need to start? If so, which one? Or do you have the same problem with all games recorded this way?

Posted By

bunnix
on 2002-12-27
 intercopy

I have the problem with all games. After recording the games the programs had all the same size (blocks) on disc. Than I had to type "dload" and than perhaps "monitor" and than "g..." or just "sys" without "monitor". I don't know. The "intercopy"-listing is predominate made by "poke"-commands. I don't understand enough from this subject to see how the program works.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2003-01-02
 Re: intercopy

Maybe you could publish (or email) either intercopy or the copied games... Without those, it's hard to give you any futher advice.

I don't know this for sure, but I have a feeling that each game would have to be started at its 'regular' SYS address.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024