Cuthbert In Space
Berks
Skramble

Ta.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-12-23

Dont know Grid Trap,

Harbour Attack was a fun game the Xmas I got my Plus/4. Simple, but once I got a couple more titles I never looked back wink

Icicle Works is awesome

Cuthbert, all games I did'nt really like.

Berks had nice GFX, a sort of Robotron style game but it was'nt until Smash TV came out I got into this type of shooter. For me Video Meanines was the best.

Skramble, yeah was ok, way 2 slow and always wished we had a port of the BBC version which was KING.

regards,

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-12-23
 Games

Which game is "Grid Trap"? We have "Grid" and "Trap" separately, but neither one of those is a C=16 game.

Icicle works is definitely lots of fun. Out of the Berks series I liked Major Blink the best, that's such a cute classic. Remember playing these two a lot.

Cuthbert in Space wasn't that good, but I kind of liked the other Cuthbert games. I was so surprised to see yet another one - does anyone have the originals? I only knew of "Cuthbert in the Tombs of Doom" back then (Got a cover for that one, Lando?). What intrigued me were all those levels, there seemed to be more and more. I could not wait to find out what's at the very end. I remember one time I played it with a cheat, and got to those final levels where the whole screen is just one number. Those are counting down as you get near the end... And once you reach "1"... Well, you'll have to play it yourself to find out.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-12-23
 Csabo

No m8 I don't have a cover grrr. There was a box set with 4 Cuthbert titles that was released I think 1985, early C16/Plus4 days. 2 of the games were C16 only so I took it back and wish I did'nt now I can't remember the name of the games. CB in the Tombs was one, I'm sure there was some vampire game (this one did'nt work) and could of been the same type of game as CBITT. I honesty can't remember so don't quote me on that

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024