Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Adam Harris
on 2000-05-27
 Dear Lando...

Youmay have noticed that my site - THE CODEMASTERS ZONE - IS OF LINE - THE SITE WILL BE BACK, BUT LTLEY I HAVE BEEN IN TALK'S WITH CODEMASTERS ABOUT MKINGIT A OFFICAL CODEMASTERS SITE!!1

ADAM

Posted By

Adam Harris
on 2000-05-28
 THANKS!!!.....

Look forward to it - I did love the one you did before for me!!! -I loved it! - Maybe just change the name and still use the old logo design!!

Also thank's for your time

adam

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-05-28
 This is a real shame.

Codemasters are a first class business and have a high standard for anything to do with the business. It does'nt matter how good a site is, at the end of the day they want 100% in everthing even one spelling mistake can make them look bad. Shame all the same.

Codemasters have ok'd you to continue with your work ?

When I get abit if time I'll look into doing you a Codie logo. The least I can do.

regards,

Posted By

Adam Harris
on 2000-05-28
 Sorry for the delay...

I have only just got back on the net....

Yeah! - Well the site will back soon...

BUT I HAVE TO CHANGE A FEW THINGS

The Name will be - Codie! - Or

THE UNOFFICAL CODEMASTERS - ZONE!!1

I think Codie will be better

and there will be a new address....

At the moment there are a few problems with my PC - I am using my old 3.1 Laptop - which I have just upgraded to WINDOWS 98 - And It is a little slow!!! - WHEN MY PC MENDED THE ISTE WILL BE BACK!!!

BUT THE IDEA OF MY SITE BECOMING OFFICAL HAS GONE - BECUASE I WOULD NOT HVE 100% CONTROL OF THE SITE.....

I'll email you the new address soon....

ADAM

P.S - THERE WILL BE A BETTER C16/Plus 4 Section..

P.S - You know your logo! - I LOVE IT BUT MAYBE COULD YOU DO SOMETHING FOR ME....

Maybe COuld you make another brill logo - the same size - but maybe this time - NAME IT:

CODIE! - STILL BLUE/PINK

Maybe included Dizzy on one side and another character on another side - If this is to much trouble - don't do it....

MY EMAIL IS STILL

paul.john.adam.harris@cwcom.net

THANKS!!!!

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-05-27
 What did they say about the Plus4 Dizzy games ?

Would be intresting to know as codemasters did'nt release them, but rather some cool code by TGMS of the Plus4 scene.

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-05-27
 Dear Adam

YEAH ?

Whats up and why did you have to take it down ?

Did codemasters like your site ?

regards,

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024