Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

sovox
on 2014-12-02
05:38:31
 Re: convert tap to prg ? commodore 16

Ho capito, allora mi devo rassegnare per il momento, essendo che sono un semplice utente, ho scritto anche a fabrizio gennari, creatore del programma wav-prg, mi ha anche inviato http://specialprogramsipe.altervista.org/test/freeload-c16-obs.rar un plug-in adatto per convertire i giochi del commodore 16, ma vedo che purtroppo non converte tutto, per via dei problemi dei loader che mancano , le cassette che ho dumpando, sono tutte della collana C16/MSX edizione foglia/Gruppo Editoriale International Education (GEIE)
tutti questi numeri 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-22-24-28-33-35-36-37-38-39-40 ho creato sia il tap singolo, che divisi, quello che non riesco a fare per il momento, e convertire il file tap in prg, ma non tutti, alcuni giochi ci risco, ma vorrei convertire tutti i tap in prg
forse fabrizio mi aiuta a vedere se si riesce a convertire, se no, potrei pensare di usare altri metodi. Il prg lo preferisco, perchè e più immediato
e poi inserirei il tutto nel mio sito.

Re: convert tap to prg ? commodore 16

I understand, then I have searched for the time being they are a simple user, I have also written to fabrizio gennari, creator of the program wav-prg, I also sent http://specialprogramsipe.altervista.org/test/freeload-c16-obs.rar a suitable plug-in to convert the games of the Commodore 16, but I see that unfortunately does not convert all, because of the problems of the loader that are missing, the tapes that I dumpando, are all of the series C16 / MSX editioe foglia / Editorial International Education Group (EEIG)
all these numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-22-24-28-33-35-36 -37-38-39-40 I created both the single tap, which divided, what I can not do for the moment, and convert the file tap in prg, but not all, some games we risco, but I would like to convert all tap in prg
fabrizio perhaps helps me to see if you can convert, if not, I might think about using other methods. The prg prefer it, and because most immediate
and then would put the whole thing on my site.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024