Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-11-21
09:35:39
 Re: SVS-Calc challenge

All right, I'll give it a go. Random things I tried:

1) COLOR0,2,4 before starting. There's some white characters around the main loading screen, but it's probably just left-over, right?
2) Main screen... is that when you set up the configuration? I took a better look there. Tried various inputs, but it either ignores them or sometimes it stops with an error (e.g. "33333" for most inputs that ask for a number).
3) Overlay... You mean when the menu is loaded? Tried various random formulas (AnswerAboutUniverse was a nice touch), but nothing worked.
4) The screen saver really is a nice touch happy
5) The paper printout is easy to read... If you turn your head 90 degrees... Saw the little SVS icon, cute! happy
6) Looked through most menu items, found nothing in those yet.
7) Tried print to file, the first time it stopped with an error. Later I saw that the default device for this was 9, so it was a device not found. Couldn't that error be handled though?
8) Tried to trick the =SUM() function, but it figured out if I was trying to do a circular referral.

Not sure where else to check, or what devious input(s) to try. Before we ask for more hints, let's see if anyone else wants to give it crack.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024