Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-10-29
20:18:37
 New .tap hardware with 264 series compatibility

http://www.nightfallcrew.com/1...-manosoft/

manosoft wrote via Lemon64:
Princess has been tested and verified with all PAL-based Commodore equipments and some of NTSC ones and works also with 264 Commodore series (C16, Plus4 etc) with few additional adapters. If you're a Commodore rigs collector this feature will come particularly in handy for you: one card fits them all.

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-10-30
01:41:13
 Re: New .tap hardware with 264 series compatibility

yupp, a sort of 'must to own' one. Pretty impressive. But i think for c16 TAPe it is not fully valid that was shown in the video 'no cable required'. Maybe i am wrong.

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-10-30
05:15:16
 Re: New .tap hardware with 264 series compatibility

While this device is very cool, I think for C16/Plus4 that SD2ICE is better. Unlike the C64 stuff most of the C16/Plus4 commercial stuff in .prg format retains the very same thing a genuine tape offers once it's loaded. And as you have seen this week this form also offers fixes and updates that are better than the original... The TAP files exist to make better prg's which the 264 scene has done. C64 scene is a mess and why they need a means to have the original & genuine things being loaded because most cracks do not contain the program in it's purest form how it was meant to be seen. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024