Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

commodore69
on 2014-10-22
16:15:02
 QUICKSILVA GAMES

QUICKSILVA GAMES started off in LIVERPOOL before going BANKRUPT the name was purchased by ARGES PRESS SOFTWARE later GRANDSLAM who in turn went BANKRUPT in 1990 so what are your favorite QUICKSILVA GAMES?

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-10-23
09:58:23
 Re: QUICKSILVA GAMES

They only ever produced one title for the C16/Plus4 called Purple Turtles which was released by Commodore Business Machines (UK) Ltd. (CBM) so there's no doubt in my mind it'll only ever be that one although I have never played it myself.

I think maybe in the future, you may need to re-check some stuff out a little first just to refresh your memory before starting a new topic wink

Posted By

commodore69
on 2014-10-23
15:40:27

BAZ that was the old QUICKSILVA from LIVERPOOL as the main QUICKSILVA was APS SOFTWARE who also had BUG BYTE later GRANDSLAM but that game is good

Posted By

JamesC
on 2014-10-23
16:14:05

@Commodore69: what Baz is trying to say is that there was only one title from Quicksilva for our machines. All other planned titles were released under the BugByte label.

It's great that you're learning what happened to all the older software houses, but it's not necessary to repeat those learnings on every post. wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024