Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Litwr
on 2014-08-09
03:29:30
 The new version of Xlife is just released

I've just finished the new version of Xlife. It is now allowed the tentative pattern manipulations and the program got many fixes. There is also port for Amstrad CPC6128. Do you know other program converted from +4 to cpc6128? wink There are two videos too.

Posted By

SVS
on 2014-08-11
07:33:12
 Re: The new version of Xlife is just released

Great and pro work as usual, Litwr!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-08-11
07:52:26

BTW, good think you made another version of the videos without music, in case you know who (some big company who hosts videos) removes the original cause of copyrights. Also, quite the style change in the first one, metal ballad followed by accordion music? happy

What processor does that Amstrad machine have? I don't know anything about it.

The "Manpage" included is very nice. I see you included all your tech demos in it happy

Posted By

Litwr
on 2014-08-12
05:02:28

Thank you for the support! I hope that somebody discovers a new life form using XLIFE-8. happy
Sorry, my music skill is low so the music is placed in the random fashion. The note to the video has the link to the silent version. wink
Amstrad CPC is the computer which took place of Commodore word processors. It is the successivesuccessful rival of Commodore+4. It has almost the same capability but better marketing that allowed it to be popular up to 1991-92. It has z80 at 4 MHz (the real speed is 3.19) and 16 free colors at 160x200 graphics mode that allows to emulate exactly all C64 sprites. Like C+4 CPC started at 1984.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024