Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-21
 New Team page

...is here. I figured it would be a nice touch. Glad to see that so many of you have signed up. I'm hoping to see some work done, too wink Meanwhile if anyone has questions, just ask.

One more small thing: if you are logged on as an editor, you will see all email addresses as they should be. Regular visitors of the page (including all spider-bots) will see the somename (at) server dot com version.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-11-22
 :-)

Very cool Csabo, its neat the site can do this now and agree it's nice to see the support from some of the top Plus4 users around that know more than just games, games, games like me. wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-22
 Hey man! :-)

Hello Lando! Nice to hear from you... Making the site interactive was inevitable - it just took me a long time to finally do it (and it's still far from perfect.) It's still strange to see new stuff added by others, but it's a good feeling too.

Come to think of it, opening up for editing is definitely a milestone in the life of this site. (I wanna thank someone personally - you know who you are. Your correspondence gave me the push not to give up and finish this stuff happy)

Anyways Lando, did you try out Jerry's Quest? happy You'd have to agree that it's at a bit like Tom Thumb (which we all know you love) - at least the style movement in the game I mean. I wanted this game to be playable for so long. It's a good quality, fun game.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024