Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2014-06-13
10:05:06
 Shop Update News - 64K External Memory Upgrade

http://www.commodore16.com/shop-update/

I already have one but this is great news as they are so rare these days, which will mean that more people will soon be able to enjoy plus/4 releases. Nice one Chris & Jurek happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-06-13
17:12:12
 Re: Shop Update News - 64K External Memory Upgrade

Yeah bring on Icicle Worlds, Worlds? Icicle Works even and once the presents are all collected I'll jump into my ACE+4 plane and deliver them to all the kids on Mercenary, I just hope I don't crash... Santa told me Black is the new Red so I should look good sneaking about like a Saboteur when I drop them off.

All this and more on a C16, yeah lets have some. happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2014-06-13
18:16:00
 Re: Shop Update News - 64K External Memory Upgrade

I have a Plus/4 in an "almost"working condition, but the keyboard is terrible. I already exchanged a keyboard foil on my ZX Spectrum, but it looks worse task...
I am playing with the idea to get a C16 with that very robust keyboard, and memory expansion is a GREAT news! I had an internally expanded C16 back in time, and I really liked it. It was surprising for me after 20 years, that not everyone made this expansion at THAT time, and nowadays almost impossible to get anyone with that experience and knowledge t needs.

I just recently got my SID card, but hey, HOW I could check the demos with SID sound on that machine?
Is there a way to use the SID card and the Memory expansion at the same time?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024