Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-06
 Members to Tools links added

The small but neat new feature that was added to Plus/4 World affects the 'Member Details' pages. Now any member who has is an author of anything on the Tools page will have their tools listed with links. (E.g. Ati has two links, or Mike Dailly has three.)

I was thinking about adding one more table/page to the database: Remakes. This would list all known Plus/4 game remakes with their authors, screenshots, a link to the original and of course a link to the remake's homepage (if it has one). Good idea?

That's all for now.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-11-07
 More @#%!!ity @#%! @#%!

You have probably noticed that the main menu links have been changed. Tools, Style, and New Uploads have been added. There is also a new style called "GreenCompact". It's green, and it's pretty compact (uses smaller fonts and tighter tables), excellent if you want to cram more information onto your screen.

Whew, things have really cooled down. Eh, who cares.

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-11-08
 Csabo -->

Please do no use such language in a public forum, or I will be forced to report you to yourself. happy

This is probably our last few days of warm weather, so I am trying to get all the projects done before it is too cold to do them. I will be winterizing the house in a few days.

Plus Thanksgiving is coming, and then Christmas, so there are a lot of things our families expect us to do in the next few weeks to prepare for them.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024