Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2014-04-11
10:56:41
 Re: Gamepad modification

Ah I see now, not an official one but a remake from the original mold. Still good though and saved you messing up what would of been a very expensive pad as the official 6 button ones are kind of sort after with Sega MD fans.

Good price as well so having 2, one in each port will not cost much and save you unplugging.

I might have to look at doing something like this my self. For a while I've been thinking about making a custom joystick that uses a real Swana Arcade stick & button. It's finding a nice box for it to go in is the main problem so has been on hold as the stick and buttons are easy to get. This MD 6 button pad idea might be easier and less messy over all. No big box required and I like pads for some types of games. Cheers! happy

George,
That Plus/4 pad molded off the 1341 is not bad and could of worked. happy
At least Commodore fixed a mistake with the 1341 that they made with the Vic20 stick, your base holding hand thumb rests over the Commodore badge and wears the silver off over time on the Vic stick haha! And another thing... the 1341 is a "pad" that uses a stick, has to be the first ever stick that used rubber contacts like pads still do to this very day!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024