Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csio
on 2014-03-26
14:14:58
 Re: SID-card 3rd batch

BSZ's words:

Megkaptam a nyákokat, illetve itt vannak az alkatrészek is:

A "problémás" alkatrész egyelőre még hiányzik, remélem arra sem kell már sokat várnom. Mindenesetre az előkészületeket meg tudom kezdeni. happy

News again (22th of march):

A "problémás" alkatrész is megjött ma, úgyhogy el lehet kezdeni az összeszerelést. A hétvégén összeállítom az "összeállítandót", és jövő héten meg is kaphatja az "összeszerelő brigád". Azután már csak tőlük függ, hogy mikorra készülnek el. A végeredménnyel még nekem is lesz dolgom, de az már nem annyira sok.

Ismét újdonsággal rukkolt elő a Fejér megyei válogatott csapatkapitány. Hát remélem isszátok szavait, vagy legalábbis eszitek :)

Tegnap, azaz kedden az összeállított csomagot megkapta a "szerelőbrigád", így elindult az összerakási folyamat! Konkrét időpont az elkészülésre nincs, de előre láthatólag két héttel lehet számolni.

Re: SID-card 3rd batch

BSZ's words:

I got the PCBs, and here are the components as well:

The "problematic" component is still missing at the moment, I hope I won't have to wait too long for that. But at least I can start the preparations.

News again (22th of march):

The "problematic" components arrived today, so I can begin the assembly. This weekend I'll put the stuff together and next week the assembly team will get it. After that it's up to them how long it will take. I'm going to have to do some stuff with the end results, but that's not that much.

The boss is back with more news. I hope you'll drink in his words, or at least eat it up :)

Yesterday (that is, on Tuesday) the "assembly team" received the package I prepared, so the assembly process has started! There's no definite date for completion, but it should be around two weeks.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024