Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-05-14
 New online games went down well

Thanks to Mike Dailly First !!!!!

Found many people linking to playone page ! Sorted after many hours of fun

Great responce from Emu News Sites around the globe. A many I can't read the language

Mike you should of done this months ago with your own site !! Well, not tucked away

Cheers,

Posted By

indi
on 2000-05-20
 Dreamcast dev kits...

No, its nothing to do with EA. I did this while at DMA Design, and once I left to go to my new job I lost the devkit. EA doesn't think the dreamcast is going anywhere... and Im afriad they are right. Which is a pitty, since I like the machine, both using and programming...

I hear hackers have done a "mini" devkit, so I make get one myself in the future <g>

If you look at the best selling dreamcast game in terms of sales... its sells about the same as a number 10 in PSX... it only has around 7,000 sales or something like that (well... no direct numbers).

Still, if we ever manage to "find" a devkit... I'll do it again

Posted By

Muddy
on 2000-05-17
 dev kit + Dreamcast

I thought working for EA a Dreamcast dev kit would not been allowed in the building as the company has totally snubbed a truely great machine

Over reliance on the PS2 + N64 will be the companys down fall, just remember what machine put EA where it is today the SEGA MEGADRIVE!!!!

Posted By

MIK
on 2000-05-16
 Pitty I don't have a devkit anymore...

Is this thanks to EA I wonder ?

EA have made Class for years. I sent a mail to EA as did many others asking for DreamCast support and the reply was. NO

Posted By

indi
on 2000-05-16
 Plus/4 and Dreamcast

Fun... When I was doing dreamcast development, I ported minus4w to the dream cast... ran great with a single frame skip...

Pitty I don't have a devkit anymore...

Mike

Posted By

Muddy
on 2000-05-16
 Java Emu + Dreamcast

With the recent developments of the news being posted around the emu sites of the Java emu, it can only bring more people into the world of the +4. This gives them a risk free experience without the hassle of downloading the emu and roms and working out what to do with them. It is nice to see that there could be growing support for the +4 from casual emu fans. I logged onto the PLAY ONLINE with my DREAMCAST (for a laugh)as the current version of the browser has limited JAVA support but it didn't work However with an update soon not only will the DC emulate the PS but maybe the humble old +4 aswell, that could make the scene explode!!!!!!!!!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024