Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Lacus
on 2014-02-27
13:30:58
 Re: Diagnostic cartridge

Sorry Gentlemen, now I change to Hungarian.

Szia Attila!

Próbálom az általad linkelt dolgot, de vagy az itt nem alkalmazható vagy én csinálom rosszul. Egyébként élőben most láttam először cartridge-t. Szóval amíg az ún. down load megy, addig nem tudok RUN-STOP RESETET csinálni úgy hogy monitorba lépjen be, hanem midig újra kezdődik a letöltés. Jól sejtem, hogy ekkor másolja át a cartridge tartalmát a gépbe? Ha megnézed a videót, akkor látni fogod, hogy a down load után kéri, hogy húzzam ki a cartridge-t. Kihúzás után automatikusan elindul a teszt és itt már be tudok lépni monitorba. Megtennéd hogy szájbarágósan leírod, hogy ezután mit csináljak. Sajna én csak Basic-ban tudtam programozni valamennyire, gépi kódban nem. Köszi előre is!

Re: Diagnostic cartridge

Sorry Gentlemen, now I change to Hungarian.

Hi Attila!

I'm trying the things you've linked to, but either it's not applicable here or the I'm doing something wrong. Otherwise this is the first time I've see a cartridge in real life. So while the so-called. "down load" is going, I can't do a Run/Stop Reset to go to monitor, but instead the down load starts again. Am I guessing right that during this time it's copying the contents of the cartridge into the machine? If you look at the video, you'll see that after the down load it requests the cartridge to be pulled out. After removing it, the test is started automatically, and at that point I can go into monitor. Would you please describe in elaborate steps what I should do after that. Unfortunately I can only program in BASIC a little, not in machine code. Thanks in advance!

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024