Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2014-01-02
12:26:59
 Re: Angyalbõrben - Happy New Year!

Ah, finally an actual comment about the CONTENT happy Yeah, should be funny, I guess back then it was an okay depiction of computers, but it hasn't aged well.

First, when the C16 that the doc plays falls into the water... That's clearly some other computer with a numerical keyboard happy The "typing" is hilarious as usual, but I guess even modern shows do this: typing stuff on a computer only consists of pressing keys in one row, no-one ever needs space or shift etc happy

BTW, they are clearly playing the C64 Sanxion through the episode in the arcade (I didn't include this, cause it's not Plus/4 stuff).

I tried to see if we can make out what's being type on the C16 screens (the colors are clearly recognizable), but the resolution is too low.

Anyway... Can you guys think of any more movies/shows etc that features a C16 or a Plus/4? (I know the Terminator reference often comes up, this is mentioned in Wikipedia as well, but it's unclear what machine that code is for. Though we could add it, I guess.)

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024