Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2002-10-09
 Maybe this will help, James

I thought that I'd already done something about the Pal/Ntsc situation with Micro Illustrator. I back checked on some of the files I sent you and found what I was looking for. On the PaintPgms2-D81 you will find Microillus-Toolkits.D81 and Micro&MultiColorUpgrades. There are versions (Pal&Ntsc) of MicroIllustrator that I ripped as single files. They seem to run fine on the emus. I uploaded then to:

http://home.gci.net/~ace/plus4

I only had a copy of the Ntsc version, so I had to converted it to Pal, too. The boot requires a true 1541, as I wrote it using a kernal load routine. You can just load the files (Pal or Ntsc) directly and they will do fine on the emus if you type SYS32765 at the prompt, after loading them. I uploaded a copy of the NTSC Kernal that you can drop into Yape or others, if you don't have already.

The Advanced Artist program is a tweaked version of Micro Illustrator. Can't wait for true drive emulation, on the emus, as there are a lot of viewers and graphic toolkits on the Cd using requestor menus that need ml or specific kernal load routines.

The two additional files are a couple of SDG (Self Displaying Graphics). Just dload and run them... seem to be fine on either Ntsc or Pal. The first is called JIMSAVE and is one I did on MicroI, for Jack Vander Whites Mag. The other is a videograb I did, using the Plus4 and a modified MicroEye video cam (originally designed for the C64). Man! the res was crappy back then... but we didn't know any better, Huh?

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024