Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

YERZMYEY
on 2013-08-15
18:27:32
 Re: Amiga Music Box 1

MMS:

> and it is what YERZMYEY is looking for since 2011, and he could be a potential new source of similar nice tunes happy
--------------------------
I don't deny, looks like the first step to stuff I look for, indeed.
But since 2009, to say at least. wink

Spektro, actually if You would be willing to release the tracker, even if it doesn't have any ornaments nor drums (not yet anyway), it might be still possible to make songs in it, as it was possible to make songs in "The Music Box" on ZX Spectrum (similar idea - 2 channels, no volumes, square wave only, not ornaments).
As for the example, I could show You this one:
http://parishq.net/proposed//sound/mister_beep-music_from_the_box.mp3
(except the intro/outro FX that has been made in another ZX48 tool) but the music comes from "The Music Box" and as You can notice, somehow it is possible to make hmmm, pretty interesting song even without any fancy effects (there are some drums at the end but they're not immanent part of the actual song indeed).

So - I'd take a look into the tracker, if possible.

Csabo:

> I told about this to Yerzmyey as well when he emailed me, but he never responded.
----------------------------
If so, then I'm sorry about it, as it would seem to be rude of me (which I don't like). Probably it was some mistake/oversight from my side

HOWEVER, as for the subject-matter itself - my point of view stands, I'm sorry.
No coding from me. No and never - sorry. I actually regret in fact but I don't code I don't use assemblers I use only utilities. I'm just a humble user and will be nothing more in future.

If I have to make music/graphic/txt/whatever, I must have editors for it. Utilities, if you will. Tools.
It will never change.

Still, I'm sorry if I didn't reply to any e'mails, it's inexcusable.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024