Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-12-23
14:23:38
 Re: Hall Of Fame

This was one of the things that I wanted to do for a while BTW, even before it was posted on our forum, just never got around to it. Now I have some free time and it was fun to do. (Not that it's important, but I'm most proud of the way the tables "expand" if you have JavaScript, and display normally if you don't. Plus/4 World still works fine with even some of the oldest browsers.) The forum posts on commodore16.com have the same problem, it's hard to oversee what the actual scores are, they can be scattered and are not in order.

George, your BMX Racers score was weak, I beat it in about 5 tries happy Though I'm sure my score will be shattered soon enough when some of the hardcore gamers get to it.

So, in terms of features:
1) Adding a video link is probably a good idea. Should it be either screenshot or video, or both? I'm thinking maybe both...
2) I designed the tables to be flexible enough to hold scores that are non-numeric, and figured that this will come up sooner or later. Winter Games is one example. If you have suggestions on how we should tackle this, let me know.
3) One other thing that I want to add but haven't, is that everyone can have only one score per game. Does that seem fair? Otherwise Tom Thumb would have 100 MIKs before you could see one name that is different happy

I also want to make the records editable for the person who holds them. That's all I can think of at the moment.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024