Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-09-20
 Forum Changes

As you can see, today I finally had time to finish the forum changes. Here's what's new:

1) A little down arrow beside each topic (with at least one reply) will take you to the last post within that topic. Nice and fast way to read the latest post. (This also means that each topic is now marked with an A NAME anchor - just in case someone wants to bookmark or link to a particular post.)

2) Not only the date of the last reply, but also name of the person writing that last reply is shown. Thanks to ATI for the suggestion!

3) The Posted by and Posted On columns have been merged into one. This means each topic occupies a double line, which should make it easier to read on large resolutions. Thanks to SVS for the suggestion! (By the way, I got all your messages, I was just busy. Also with some of the new styles you can have those separator lines between topics you wanted wink)

4) The "Categories" are fully implemented. Click the "Category" link from the regular listing to go to the "Table view". You can bookmark this as well if you like. How about that, Mike? happy Wasn't this your original idea? I finally made it happen. Or you can click an actual category from the topic listing to "go into" that category (e.g. if you want to read only the programming topics, etc.)

Okay, at this point I feel that I implemented almost everything that everyone has asked for. If you still have more suggestions or ideas for our forum, I'd like to hear it (post it here or email me).

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024