Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-08-14
19:18:56
 Re: Insane new demo in Bauknecht quality

Hey Shadow, welcome to the forums, I do think this is your first post. I just want to say that I've seen some really impressive demos from you. You're actually not registered here, we usually add people to the members database when they release Plus/4 stuff, or if they simply ask (but since posting doesn't require registration this doesn't happen that often).

To better articulate what I meant earlier... In the "heyday" of Plus/4 demos, when I saw a nice product, I felt like "that was cool, but I can show them something better next time". I think this kind of one-upmanship was driving the scene, and something like this drives the other demoscenes as well. When I look at Metasomething, well, it's out of my league happy Let me state again: I love this demo and I'm very happy it's been made. And I, like you and several other have said, will probably keep typing away and even probably release stuff eventually, but it won't be this good. Seriously, I mean it, we (meaning LOD) have our first mega demo in the works, but the code is 1992-1994 quality. It has a DYPP in it, for example, that has been seriously put to shame. Well, it is what it is. Strangely enough what's holding up the release is a part featuring only music.

Okay, I rambled on too long, end of post happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024