Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-09-06
 About the poll.

"Tape only" should in the real world take first place! happy

But because of the nature, backgrounds of the people that do come here that might not be the case hehehe wink

Where have all the tape users gone? I'm or was I the only one lol

Posted By

Thomas
on 2002-09-06
 (no topic)

My father bought a 1541 quite early (he was tired of that slow datasette, and we wrote little programs ourselves, so the datasette was really a pain in the ...), so we had a disk drive most of the time. happy
And I've just bought a second Plus/4 and a second 1541. happy
A friend of mine even gave me a 1541-II for free. happy

So I've always had a floppy, and now I've even got three (and two Plus/4). happy happy happy
- Sorry for disappointing you. wink

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-09-08
 Tapes

You are right, Lando, in a way. There were probably more tape only users in real life than drive users (at least in Hungary). Not me, though... I first(!) got my RF501C drive, then almost a year later I finally got my Plus/4 happy I guess the people that are still hanging around this forum were mostly disk users.

Posted By

MC
on 2002-10-03
 Hell :)

I've spent years as a tape user, and sure it was HELL happy

Posted By

Bacon
on 2002-10-03
 (no topic)

Csabo: I too got my drive (a 1551) first, then a working Plus/4. The difference is that I didn't get them 15 years ago, but the last few weeks. happy
First came the 1551 and a none-working Plussy, then a week later a working Plus/4. It's the first time I'm using one and it's a fun, fun, fun little computer!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024