Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-07-20
16:44:47
 Re: Twin Kingdom Valley

Looks like the TAP version has some initialization code and data before $1000, that is what's visible on the screen if you change the background color. It really wouldn't have been a big deal to perform a "clear screen" command, it's actually quite unusual for a game NOT to do that. But, even so, this is probably not the direct reason why the screen is white, it's just a side effect. The game uses specific color codes for the messages, so those colors were intentionally programmed in happy It's cool to note it here that it can be changed, if one desires, but since it's not really anything official, we probably don't need to add it to the game's detail page.

I also love this adventure (although I didn't even know about the C16 version). On my trip home I found my old pencil-drawn maps for it happy Because the game is kind of open ended (and somewhat random due to the NPCs), for a long time I didn't know it can be completed. But eventually I found the solution somewhere, like Lavina said it can be won.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024