Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-05
 1551 IRQ loader

Well, is is there one? I'm done with the first part for my next demo, and it uses all 64K by itself. The 2nd part will use the same display code and be at least 50K... So, I need an IRQ loader. Seeing how I don't even know how the 1551 communicates with the Plus/4 I'm not capable of writing one myself, at least not yet :/

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-09-05
 Questions

Hi MagerValp,

Sorry I can't help you with the 1551 IRQ loader question. I'm ashamed to tell you that I don't know much about the Plus/4's disk routines at all... Anyway, in a thread you started a while ago (the one with the 32 replies) I asked you a couple of questions, but you probably missed it. So: "Finally, three questions: are you also from Sweden? Can I insert your picture into your record (the one from your webpage)? What does MagerValp mean?"

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-05
 (no topic)

Sorry, forgot to answer that. Yep, Sweden, the pic's online for everyone to see so feel free to grab it, and for my nick you'll have to grab a dictionary (try google happy)

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-09-05
 Done

I've added Sweden and your picture. Thanks, SkinnyBoy! happy

Posted By

MagerValp
on 2002-09-06
 (no topic)

OK, after checking the schematics I noticed that the 1551 has no way of generating an IRQ in the Plus/4. Turns out the kernal code doesn't seem to mind a small raster IRQ running while loading... Great, saved me a lot of trouble happy

And yep, my next demo will probably be 1551 only...

Posted By

MC
on 2002-09-11
 twins :)

Hi MagerValp! I saw your picture on your website, an you look quite the same as me happy The only difference is that i have got a short hair happy

Posted By

bubis
on 2017-04-28
06:31:54
 Re: 1551 IRQ loader

So, what happened to that demo MagerValp? happy

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024