Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-05-01
10:44:51
 Gun Law abducted by Aliens!!!

If your still suffering with post traumatic stress disorder after your short lived military service in the game Gun Law then your nightmares are now over! As a treat we have got to work and recorded for your viewing pleasure a complete end to end run playing Gun Law with no cheats being used at all on a real Commodore C16. Yes you can indeed reach the end with a little practice and patience straight out of the box as the game was intended to be played, but get this... As we complete the game once to the point of been taken away by E.T. your see the game restarts with your remaining lives. However, something tells me the bad guys are even quicker now and just like a noob Gun Law is rapped of his 5 remianing lives with-in minutes! We hope you enjoy!

Youtube Video Link: Gun Law Completed

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-05-01
10:44:51
 Re: Gun Law abducted by Aliens!!!

Nicely done! I wacthed it all the way through without skipping, it was fun. The way they move and shoot is pretty comical happy But it's a game, and you just have to take the rules of it for granted.

Also, some pretty good reflexes there happy Wouldn't it come in handy if we could dodge a bullet in real life too...

Not sure about the enemies speeding up after you reach the end. We should confirm that (maybe by looking at the code).

Posted By

MIK
on 2012-05-01
11:46:14
 Re: Gun Law abducted by Aliens!!!

Thanks Csabo. I had to beat it a second time so I could make a recording and when it restarted I could not do anything right! Yes there maybe no change to the enemy but it didn't feel right or maybe I just wasn't concentrating having thankfully beat it again and without walking into the final spaceship like I did last time...

The game if you walk wide of the final spaceship auto takes over and walks you over to the middle of the screen. Last time I walked straight into it and I thought I died. happy

Not sure if you had the sound on, I used a tune of yours right at the end. Thanks for that.

PS. Didn't the site have a complete map of this game at one time?

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024