Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2012-04-17
11:33:33
 Re: Release dates of the Mysterious Adventures (Brian Howarth)

Hey there,

Welcome to Plus/4 World! This is good info, though I'm a bit confused even after reading your post multiple times. Do you mean to say that the release dates should be 1986, not 1984? (You don't seem to say this explicitly, and none of your quotes or links seem to confirm it.)

I went through what we have here on the site, and none of the covers or the games have dates on them, so I'm not sure where the 1984 comes from. (Well, Circus has a Channel 8 cover, which does have 1983 on it happy) The H&D handbook Issue 1 (which is from February 1986) has solutions for a bunch of the games, so that would imply that they existed before 1986 (unless they all came out in January).

From Circus, it also seems that Channel 8 had all the games. Should mark them as being released by Channel 8, and re-released by Paxman? (Plus add a note that we're looking for the Channel 8 covers.) Do you have any of the covers? Should we add Arrow of part 2 as a missing title? I'd be happy to change this stuff, just let us know what the correct entries are.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024