Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

mike
on 2002-08-30
 Rant #2

Minus4w won't be binned till I feel Minus4whatever is ready to take over... infact, Minus4w has already had updates to the debugger, so that I can better test the new one! Ive added breakpoints and memory windows. I've also improved the sound a little... but theres still some "clicks"... I now know exatly why... but currently have NO idea how to fix...I'll start another thread about that one... happy

As for Xp...I must say, Ive never had any problems... my main problem is multi monitor stuff..(which I have)... it seems to screw fullscreen. This is an XP problem, as I get problems in other games too... Is it the PRO version (win2K really, or Home one?)

That demo BTW... whats it doing? YAPE really struggles... 42fps...ouch! must be doing LOTS behind the scenes! My machines an AMD xp1600+ 1Gig ram etc...

However... my main usage for emulators, isnt demos... that just a nice side effect, but games... get as many games going as possible.

As for joining forces... yeah... always wondered too... code would probably get messy real quick!! wink

and as for digis...Csabo... I was listening to your drum mix again.... stunning dude... very nice! You should grab it with minus4 and MP3 it for the web happy

Oh well... finished my rant happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024