Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-08-30
 Aw!

Come on, Mike! You know it's in the database... You could have just type "begg" into the search box, and boom, you have the page with a download link: Beggars. Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say something that I was not going to. I can't say I was happy to see the news about another Minus4w rewrite... Infact I saw it a day before Lando put it up on our news page, but I wasn't sure what to think of it. The reason: to me it totally feels like what happened to WinEMU/Artifex. With WinEMU, we had a pretty good emulator, I my opinion it wasn't far away from being "perfect" (for our purposes). And then came the "rewrite": now we have an unfinished one and a new, dead one. And what about releasing the source code? Now you guys tell me: what good did this do to the community?

Anyway, maybe I'm way off base here, and you, my dear MikeD just might be the one person who will follow this through, and have a nice new complete emulator for us.

It's just me, I guess, just like with this webpage: I'm always thinking we all should unite. Have one place that covers everything, and we all contribute to... happy Same thing may be a good idea for emulators. I always wondered what would happen if Zsolt, Ati and Mike joined forces happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024