Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Bacon
on 2002-08-26
 Found one on ebay an hour ago!

Actually, ebay was the first place I looked, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to try here too. And I didn't expect anyone to give one away...
Anyway, I used the "Buy it now" option for one on ebay, complete with all manuals and a few tapes, so I should be set. As you said, it was a bit expensive (50 Euro, which will probably add up to ~80 Euro with shipping and all that).
The seller was German. A tip for everyone searching for stuff on e-bay: go to the international (American?) site (www.ebay.com) and use the advanced search option to find sellers from all countries. I've bought a 1541-II drive from Germany and a bunch of Commodore-related books from Australia that way.
A lot of good Commodore stuff always pops up from German sellers, although many of them won't ship outside Germany. Don't know why.

Csabo, if you're reading this: Can I register as a member without being a demo coder? At least I'm a fan of of the Plus 4 (and all other C= Computers). happy

MagerValp: Vi ses på CBM Hackers-listan! Hoppas du och de andra står ut med mina korkade frågor...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024