Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csio
on 2012-01-18
09:09:41
 Re: SID-card scheme?

Some news again from the tin-master:

A postas parametereket a mult heten mar megkerdeztem, csak meg nem volt idom informaciokat se irni... De majd MOST!

A "kulfoldi" postazas a kovetkezo keppen fog alakulni:

Az ar kb. 54.61 EUR lesz brutto. (39 EUR a kartya, 4 EUR a postakoltseg, plusz erre jon ra a 27%-os itthoni AFA.) Ez elvileg fedez most minden koltseget, ugyhogy orulunk... Mivel nem vagyunk (meg?) netes bolt, igy egy kicsit korulmenyes lesz a "vasarlas". Ertesiteni fogom azokat, akik az elso 10-es pakkban "benne vannak", es pontosan leirom a teendoket. (Kb. ilyen lesz: irsz egy mailt a megfelelo parameterekkel, kapsz egy szamlat pdf-ben, az adataidat leellenorzod, atutalod az osszeget, feladjuk a pakkot a postara.)

A csomagolasrol meg par szot ejtenek:

A kornyezetvedelem jegyeben a kartya ESD-csomagja, a "dobozka" anyagaival egyutt "ujrahasznositott" anyagok, a boritek az nem. A kartyak RoHS technologiaval vannak keszitve, ez mondjuk egeszen addig igaz is marad, ameddig az olmos SID bele nem kerul.

Szoval mostmar tenyleg remelem, hogy a jovo heten el tud kezdodni a csomagkuldes.

A hazai postazas azt hiszem most 1 embert fog erinteni, a reszleteket vele is megbeszelem, itthonra nem tuti hogy a posta a legjobb megoldas, de egyezkedunk.

Udv: BSZ

Re: SID-card scheme?

Some news again from the tin-master:

Last week I found out the shipping details, I just didn't have time to pass on the information... But NOW I do!

Shipping to "abroad" will be as follows:

The total price will be around 54.61 EUR. (The card is 39 EUR, shipping is 4 EUR, plus the 27% Hungarian value added tax.) This will hopefully cover all costs, so we're happy... Since out shop does not (yet) have a website, the "purchasing" will be a little complicated. I will notify those who are in the first 10, and I will send them detailed instructions. (It will be something like: write me a mail with the details, you'll get a PDF bill, you'll check your details, pay the amount and we'll ship you the package.)

A few more words about the packaging:

In the spirit of environmental protection the card's ESD bag, the "box" and it's components are made from recycled materials, the envelope isn't. The cards were made with RoHS technology, which will remain true until the "leaded" SID is put inside.

So now I'm really hoping next week the shipping will begin.

National shipping only affects one person I think, I will discuss the details with him, here at home it's not for sure that shipping is the best solution, so we will see.

Greetings: BSZ

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024