Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

lyn morris
on 2002-08-18
 one more question

Thanks everyone who helped me.Ive now downloaded yape/savage island(graphic version) and they both work ok (well nearly ok) just one more problem- when I try to save my progress in savage island it saves fine, but when I try to restore a saved game it doesn't seem to be able to find it. I've let it run for about 10 mins but no luck. Hopefully if someone can help me with this problem I can leave you all in peace. lol

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-08-19
 Saving

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that saving games will not work with the current emulators. I think you will have to play from scratch each time you start the game...

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-08-19
 Saving Games

You can save a snapshot of the current state the emulation is in. These are called .FRE (freeze) files. When you next load these .FRE files the emulation returns back to the same place you saved at (as if you never turned off the Plus4). Any software can be saved in any place you want this way. happy

Regards,

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-08-19
 Cheers Lando

Heh, I completely forgot about that! You are right, Lando happy Snapshots are cool and they are an excellent solution for saving problems (even for games that don't have a save option wink )

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024