Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

SVS
on 2011-07-05
02:49:51
 Proposal

We at Plus4World we've known for years and many of us, many even before. It is probable that we have other common interests, other that Plussy, for example, I bet, science fiction.
Then the idea I'm proposing is to add a page (or a flying box), like a blackboard, where registered members can write brief info and communications that could be appreciated by others.
What is your opinion? And is Csabo so kind to code it?
Thank you!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-07-05
12:36:15
 Re: Proposal

What you're describing sounds exactly like the forum... It's a page where registered (and even non-registered) members can write stuff. If it's off topic (i.e. not Plus/4 related), just set the topic as Off Topic.

Perhaps I'm missing something. How would what you're describing be different from the forum?

Posted By

SVS
on 2011-07-05
14:38:09

Imagine a little floating box opening like a popup that informs you, as a registered member, that "Hey have you seen first episode of Falling Skies? It rocks!".
Or, just to example: "Next Sunday at 13:20 GMT an asteroid will pass at only 5000 Km from Earth, beware!"
[this really did happen a week ago]

Csabo, it's just an idea. I should not mix it with forum' arguments, even if OT.

Posted By

Csabo
on 2011-07-06
15:15:34

It's kind of an interesting idea, though it doesn't look like it's getting a lot of support happy So to sum it up: PMs and the forum already cover a lot of this and I think for now I should concentrate on more Plus/4 related features (perhaps a page for parties, it would be interesting to document who attented what party).

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024