Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csio
on 2011-07-06
12:13:53
 Re: SID-card scheme?

Tologattam a nyakon az alkatreszeket ide-oda par napot, majd - nagy levegovetel utan - kesznek nyilvanitottam, es leadtam a nyakgyartonak. Most kb. 3 het izgulas van, ennyi ido alatt keszul el az elso 10-es "szeria". De ezalatt legalabb meg tudom rendelni az alkatreszeket hozza. Tehat halad az ugy, mostmar gyorsabban lesz lathato "vegeredmeny". Felteve hogy jo is lesz a keszulo nyak... De most mar ut nincs vissza, csak elore.

A forumban valaki emlitette az "emeletes" felepitest, hogy ne logjon ki nagyon a gep hatuljabol a kartya. Gondolkodtam rajta en is, de elvetettem az otletet, mert jelentosen megbonyolitotta volna a dolgot, raadasul a koltsegekre is "pozitiv" hatast gyakorolt volna (a rossz ertelemben termeszetesen). Ugyhogy maradt az a felepites, amit a meretaranyos nyomtatason lehetett latni.

Udv: BSZ

2011.07.06. News:

Kb. most tartok ott, ahol 2010 december elejen szerettem volna tartani... De nem mindig sikerul minden ugy, ahogy az ember eltervezi.

Valahogy igy nez ki, van rajta nemi zsufoltsag:

Ez kezben (Szo szerint!) ekkora:

A gepben valami ilyesmi, es ez mar nem hajlik:

"Ugyanez" hatulrol:

Az a szerencse, hogy ezt mar el lehet inditani. Sot, el is van inditva, ma mar szolt a SID vagy 5-6 orat "belole"... A CPLD "reszelesevel" meg van melo, de az mar belathato idon belul el fog keszulni. Osszerakok meg egy darabot a "szerelobrigadnak", hogy legyen nekik minta, utana az elso szeriat meg fogom tudni szereltetni. (Remelem nem most akarnak nyaralni menni... ) Az elso szeria 12 db. Ki akar betateszterkedni? (Lehetoleg .HU)

Udv: BSZ

Re: SID-card scheme?

For a few days, I shuffled the components around on the PCB, and then - after taking a deep breath - I declared it ready, and gave it to a PCB manufacturer. Right now we're in the 3-week worrying phase, since that's how long it takes for the fist round of 10 to be done. But at least during this time I can order the components for it. So things are in motion, now the final outcome will be here soon. Assuming of course that the PCB is good... But now there's no turning back, only forward.

On the forum someone mention the two-story structure, so that it wouldn't hang out from the back of the machine so much. I thought about this as well, but decided against it, because it would have made things considerably more complex, plus it would have had a "positive" impact on the price (more expensive, of course). Therefore I stuck with the structure that can be seen on the to-scale printout.

Regards: BSZ

2011.07.06. News:

I'm roughly at the stage where I wanted to be back in December 2010... But not everything works out according to the way one plans.

It looks like this, it has some crowding:

In your hands (literally) it's this big:

Inside the machine it looks like this, and it no longer bends

Same thing from the back:

Luckily this one can be started up. Furthermore, it has been started up, the SID played for about 5-6 hours... There's still work to be done with the CPLD filing, but it can be done within reasonable time. I'll put together another piece for the "build brigade", so that they have a sample, and then I'll have the first series built. (I hope now is not the time for their vacation.) The first series will be 12 pieces, who wants to beta test? (If possible, .HU)

Greetings: BSZ

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024