Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-07-30
 Housekeeping

If you have been following the German www.c16.de website, you've heard that they are moving servers. This meant that their download links have changed. I've just updated them all in the database, it should be fine now. Also we have cool new icons above each link representing the file type:

(Yes, we even have 4 cartidges!) Some of the links don't have the filetype set, these will have the generic icon. Well, that's what's new here today, plus a lot of the translation have been improved. If anyone has ideas for our site, suggestions are always welcome...

Posted By

JamesC
on 2002-07-30
 Download Icons

#$%%%^# you got my idea!!!!! I had not told ANYONE of that one!

Oh well it is a good idea and I don't mind sharing. happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-07-30
 Hmm?

You mean to have the icons representing the file type? happy It is a good idea. In fact, we kind of intended it to be this way. Lando has bugged me about so many times, but I was too lazy to do it. Now it's in. Also a quick message to SVS: thanks again for the translation, and I haven't forgotten your idea for the message board. I'll try to do it soon.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-31
 (no topic)

Way before Plus/4 World went live I was asking for file types and atlast I got my wicked way. Cheers Csabo!!

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024