Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

retroscener
on 2010-11-29
17:25:02
 Your Commodore - Special Retro Edition

Hi guys. Just a quick mention about the latest magazine project now online happy

http://www.commodore16.com/index.php/component/content/article/77-magazinefanzine/485-yc-retroedition.html

They're downloadable in both PDF and a higher-quality JPG images zip file.

Now currently finishing of all the programming articles for the next edition of Your Commodore, coming soon.

As many pages were yellowed and slightly more diminished with age, it made it tougher to clean up. I think my editing skills come a lot more into play here. Maybe not all perfect, but readable. Much more tougher than the actual re-editing. Well this is mostly with the next installment though.

UPDATE:
There were a few errors through the magazine, and some of the pages were still a little faint to read

Anyway they're fixed now, unless I find anymore but I think that's it.

The small updated edition is now available online.

Phew! Time for a cuppa. Hope you all enjoy happy

Posted By

MMS
on 2010-12-01
18:19:48
 Re: Your Commodore - Special Retro Edition

Dear Sir,

I did nothing else in the last two hours just reading that nice release.

Thank you! It was a great expereince brought back a lot of nice memories.
I am only at the 30% of it yet... something for the weekend happy

Posted By

retroscener
on 2010-12-04
05:56:11
 Re: Your Commodore - Special Retro Edition

Thanks MMS. Your comments make it feel all worth my while happy

UPDATE:
The programming articles are now complete and available for download.

http://www.commodore16.com/index.php/component/content/article/77-magazinefanzine/487-yc-programmersedition.html

There is no PDF file as there's no point. All the filenames instead of just being numbered like the other magazines, has the name of the article and which magazine it appeared in for ease.

I have also put all the plus/4 only articles in it's own seperate folder, except for any game listings which appear in the games listings folder. Thought I may as well add them in again too.

I'm so relieved 'Your Commodore' is finally all over with. Big PHEW!

Next project: Working on the big surprise magazine next year after christmas wink (taking a small break)

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024