Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csio
on 2010-11-21
16:45:47
 Re: SID-card scheme?

BSZ-firm strikes back again and has some news for ya with 3 quite nice pics.

"A ware kezd olyan allapotba kerulni, hogy lassan mindent ki sikerul probalni a tervezett dolgok kozul. Ugy nez ki hogy megvan a veglegesnek mondhato "tapegyseg" a SID-hez (aminek nagyon orulok, ez egy kicsit "mumus" volt, ket fajta is keszult...), mar nem kell az USER-portbol tap, ill. kezd kialakulni az orajel-generator resz is. Mar csak par kiprobalando aprosag maradt, utana neki lehet allni megtervezni a PCB-t. Az mar szerintem nem lesz ilyen hosszu... Ha az elkeszul kb. (a meret a lenyeg, hehe...), akkor fogok tudni majd arajanlatot kerni ra. Remelem nem fogok tul csunya szamokat latni...

Csatoltam par fotot a jelenlegi allapotrol. Nem tul jo minoseguek, de kezd keves feny lenni... (Megorulok ettol az ora allitgatastol, de mind1.)

A GEOS-os tortenettel meg mindig nem jutottam elore, de azt egy kicsit (khm...) korulmenyes probalgatnom, mert az 1551-em nem fer el az asztalon, mindig pakolasznom kell... Amugy ez TUTI hogy mukodik? SVS irta ugyebar hogy hogyan kell engedelyezni, de nekem ugy nem mukodik. Hogy miert, ez jo kerdes. Egyelore 1351-em nincs, mint emlitettem, de "emulaltam" a jeleit, es nem tortenik semmi. Ill. emlitett valamit a YAPE-val kapcsolatban is, amit nem egeszen ertek... "

Re: SID-card scheme?

BSZ-firm strikes back again and has some news for ya with 3 quite nice pics.

"The stuff is starting to take shape, and I'm slowly able to test out all the things I planned. It seems that we have the final "power supply" for the SID (which I'm happy about, this was a bit tough, I even made two types...), we don't need power from the USER port, and the clock generator is taking shape as well. There are only a few minor things left, once those are done, the PCB can be designed. I think that won't take this long... If that is done (the most important factor is the size, haha...), then I'll be able to get a quote for it. I'm really hoping I won't see some ugly numbers...

I attached a photos of the current state. Not very good quality, but there's less light now... (Changing the clock drives me crazy, but anyway.)

The GEOS story didn't progress at all, and it's a little bit (erm...) difficult for me to test, because there's no room for the 1551 on my desk, and I keep having to rearrange things... BTW, is it supposed to work FOR SURE? SVS mentioned how to enable it, but that doesn't work for me. Why? - that's a good question. I don't have a 1351 as I said, but I "emulated" the signals and nothing happens. He also mentioned some stuff regarding YAPE but I didn't get that."

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024