Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

willocurt@aol.com
on 2010-10-25
10:52:50
 quartz electronic watch

Did you ever manufacture a quartz electronic wrist watch as I have one. I am thinking about selling it on eBay, but noticed your listing as a service center. Thought I would just ask the question. It is listed as CBM Time Quartz Electronic Watch. Thank you! willocurt@aol.com

Posted By

Csabo
on 2010-10-25
13:36:37
 Re: quartz electronic watch

Well, as I'm a reputable service center, of course I used to manufacture electronic wristwatches.

Wait, no, it's the other thing, I'm not a service center and I never manufactured electronic wristwatches. I get those two confused all the time. So, in the odd chance that you're not spamming us, perhaps you can post a picture of said item. Maybe another service center, I mean forum reader is interested in buying it.

Posted By

Chicken
on 2010-10-25
13:59:53
 Re: quartz electronic watch

Hello,
most likely your wristwatch was made by "Japan CBM Corporation" which is a divison of Citizen.

http://qq-watch.jp/eng/watches/aboutqq.html

"Japan CBM Corporation released the Q&Q branded watches in October 1976 to the world markets.
In 1999, Q&Q sales reached to 20 million pieces in quantity and are now one of the biggest watch brands in the world.
Japan CBM Corporation leads the world in sales of popularly priced watches and clocks.
[...]
In order to expand our business furthermore, we started Digital Quartz Watches and introducing various kinds of watches to the world markets."

Regards,
A really reputable service center

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024