Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Mr Creosote
on 2002-07-13
 Request about usage of some material

Hi!

I was wondering if I could use some of your boxshots for my site. My crew is currently working on a Plus/4 section for our 'Hall of Fame' (http://www.goodolddays.net/hof/) and since my own old Plus/4 with all software and hardware somehow 'disappeared' mysteriously a few years ago, some additional material would be nice. If you have any questions before you can decide this, just ask here or send me an e-mail at mr_creosote@goodolddays.net happy

Mr Creosote

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-14
 Hi Mr Creosote.

It would intresting to see what you have to say and more so what games will make your Hall of Fame. If they will help you complete your quest then we are only to please to see some good come from them happy

regards,

Posted By

Mr Creosote
on 2002-07-14
 (no topic)

Certainly happy We thought about including Xadium, Kane, Sword of Destiny, Prospector Pete and Pod. That decision was mainly based on what games we know best. Out of those we've played extensively 'back in the days', we tried to choose the ones which in some way represent one whole 'typical genre' and are of course good. Furthermore, I'll write up something about the history of the whole C16 family (including Plus/4 and C116) to tell everyone why it was such a great system wink We haven't finished writing any texts yet, because - as you can see on the pages of the other systems - these will be quite long and extensively and thus take quite some time to write.

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-14
 :-)

Best wishes and let us know when you finish your project happy

Looking forward to it!
Cheers.

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024