Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

BushRat
on 2002-07-12
 Hmmm...

That much? Yeah a lot are programs that were sent to me from Europe, via Peter Hanson, Skoro sent some and just about all the guys at one time or other.
Don't forget that there are articles and diagrams for a number of project in there, for doing thimng like Rom, Xtal exchanges, interfacing lighpens, 12volt conversions, modem mods, etc. for the Plus4. I can't promise that the Micro Illustrator is going to work for you. You had to nibble it to like track 40 and create an intentional disk error. But, it might. if you need an original, let me know. MicroI was okay, but TedPaint and Botticelli were handier. I did some rewriting of those for Ntsc.
Much of the later stuff is ml routine things. I never caught the assembler fever, did line by line ML. Back when Fender and his wife bought out Loadstar, he was sniffing around for a C128 guy. I thought that, aw heck... what better way to sneak some Plussy stuff into circulation, then to just redo some of the progams with C128 mapping (the Plus4 had much easier memory banking). Jeff Jones seemed to object, so C64Alive!/Commodore Cee handled them.

Should keep you busy for a while, James...

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024