Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

DrMistry
on 2010-04-10
11:23:08
 Re: Trailblazer remake for XBOX360

ROAR! You know what, that gave me more than a smile! Thanks man, I'm going to have that as my desktop background! There's something about the shape of the plus/4 which I still find exciting. I can still get a whiff of that unique plasticy smell from the PSU after a couple of hours playing ACE...happy happy days!

That's a really good idea about adding Sout to the highscores and I can't believe I didn't think of it before! Thanks for the feedback - it's really really important for us little guys to get involved and hear what people think about our work. And I'm very very glad that you're enjoying the game. That's why I do what I do, to bring a little smile to people's faces.

We all have strong feelings about different things, and the best thing about the internet is that, if you're lucky, you get to have a proper discussion with people, just as we have here, and everyone learns something. I've had a very useful reminder about how much people care about the classic games and how important it is to get out and talk to the people who really DO care rather than the goons you get in other parts of the web who think Queen Victoria invented the steam engine ;0)

Thanks again guys, always a pleasure to meet other CBM enthusiasts.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024