Posted By

MIK
on 2010-04-10
09:27:07
 Re: Trailblazer remake for XBOX360

DrMistry,

May this picture below put a small smile on your face! happy
Piccy: http://i42.tinypic.com/1f7jtt.jpg

Oblido is not my main gamertag, it's a sliver account I created as a spare some time ago for when I want to keep my self to my self playing the odd game in peace and quite. wink
My desk is not like that, I dug it all out, got my son to play the game and took loads of pictures in hope I would capture a nice one. He must thinkh is dad is crazy. He's 11 years old and I took him away from Fifa 10 to take the shot haha!

Blazin Balls REMAKE. happy

That it is and it's a very cool game indeed. I am not sucking up now, honest I am taking a mature look at it and you have captured the magic of the original really well, plus some. It's just as hardcore as it ever was and the new idea to bring the coins in play are a good improvement over the original as it keeps you on your toes and forces you out of the Comfort Zone, (if trailblazer ever had one haha!) trying to bag some more score. It gets the thumbs up by me I swear!! happy
Where the coins are random you can also get caught out as they may hide a sneaky gap in the floor which is nice as it makes you think twice before you collect.

I need to put more time into it because just like the original I suck from the early plays. Practice makes perfect as with all the classic arcade like titles and it's been such along time playing a game with only 3 lives haha! I was in brain overload again from the reverse floor tiles just like I was back in the day. happy

Seriously 5 stars!

Really sorry I had to jump straight in looking at it with the wrong point of view. My bad. I hope no harm has been done. It is a classic remake and a very, very good one. You know it is. happy

Csabo posted the other day a topic named, " I love the Plussy!". I totally agree with the things he said and now I am kicking my self because the bad from the internet I have brought here. His words are very true and it's out of order of me to brake that rule we have kept since day one!!!!

Maybe add the name SOUT in the high score table if that is at all possible. That would be a nice gesture to Shaun Southern's original. That is up to you of course!

I know 80msp is next to nothing and I know you won't make much on the title. I also know the indie games scene needs a major revamp as there are too many applications and games are pushed out of the lime light all too quickly. I hope Blazin Balls does well for you.

Big respects and many thanks for Blazin Balls. happy

King regards,
Another Mike happy

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024