Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RKSoft
on 2002-07-06
 Tom Thumb for PC

Hi everybody,

I have some early wipshots on my homepage @ http://www.bbsoftware.net posted. These shots are very early, but a start to convert this old and big classic game! I hope you like the first shots.

If you want a pre-beta release (if I release it - see news on my homepage!), please send me an email to webmaster-at-bbsoftware.net (set @ for -at-) and wait for the first version that I send to your email address!!! But not yet, because the current version is still an alpha with many bugs...

Greetings to all Commodore 16/116/Plus 4 Fans & Users!!!

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-07-08
 Good Luck

Good job so far, buddy. I'm sure it's a huge undertaking, but keep it up happy We're counting on you! Can't wait to see the new Mega Tom Thumb... Good luck!

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-07-08
 Wow :-)

It's great to see your underway and hope the project goes well for you, I can't wait to have a play happy

Fingers crossed you can fit a whole new level in or maybe a version2 at some later date wink

How long before you will be needing some Tom Thumb sound samples?

This would be crazy, but imagine Tom Thumb as it is but in 3D, almost like Tom Raider. You'd have very narrow passage ways keeping that pyramid feel about it. As like the 2D version, in 3D you could look up so you could see what was above. If you've seen Dugeon Master that kind of look about it..... Sounds cool on paper, but to create I can only wish wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024