Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RobertB
on 2010-02-18
20:56:21
 Re: SVS-Calc Goes To 1.5

Litwr wrote:

> Is there any possibility for the comparison? Are there any screenshots from vizi[star]?

Hmm, I can't find my Vizastar 64 right now, but I do have the Vizastar 128 right here (where did I put the instruction manual?). Hard to take a screenshot of the 80-column RGB screen; however, if I can find the Info 64 magazine that reviewed it, there was a screenshot there. Vizastar 64 has the same capabilities as Vizastar 128 but with less memory, only 1 mhz. instead of 2 mhz., and only a 40-column composite screen.

Here is what is on the packaging of Vizastar 128 --

(front side)

VIZASTAR 128
The Information Processor
Spreadsheet - Database - Graphics
"The most comprehensive, most flexible, most powerful and easiest to use integrated software package -- Vizastar is an 'All Star'". Commodore Micro Computer Magazine - USA
VIZA Software

(back side)

VIZASTAR 128
The Information Processor
by Kelvin Lacy, author of VizaWrite

VizaStar integrates three equally important electronic aids to yhour business or home office. A fast and easy-to-use package -- Vizastar is a comprehensive information processor that includes an electronic worksheet, information filing system and truly integrated business graphics.

VizaStar has been designed to be especially easy to operate -- so now you can handle your all-important information in many new and exciting ways. In a quick and effective manner.

The information filing capabilities of VizaStar enable you to rapidly store your information on to disk in an ordered and instantly retrievable form.

This means that you can quickly pick out individual or entire groups of related information to create lists, invoices, statements and reports.

VizaStar is the ONLY program of its kind on the Commodore 128. VizaStar provides a quality comprehensive office information system.

Spreadsheet
* Ruled worksheet display for superb clarity.
* A 1000 Row by 64 Column wide worksheet with enormous 60K memory capacity and efficient usage.
* Exceptionally fast worksheet calculations.
* Up to 9 worksheet windows allow you to work in many parts of the worksheet at the same time.
* Individually variable column widths.
* Over 30 formula functions available, including table lookup and date functions.
* Copy, move or erase any range of cells. Columns can be copied into rows, rows into columns, one row into many rows. All with automatic formula adjustment.
* Extensive printing options feature automatic page headings and footings, pause between pages, automatic pagination and margin control.
* 'Exec' macro language, for powerful programming of any VizaStar feature.

Whew! I've left out the descriptions of the Database and the Business Graphics.

Those could be for another day,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024