Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

MMS
on 2009-09-19
12:50:49
 Re: Cleaning... before - after

Yeah once I bought within Hungary a pair of Macintosh LC475 sets, and they were dirty by alcohol pens, but the guy warned me in advance, and I wanted to paint them...

I have only one really bad experience, at it was German ebay.
I bought a Kodak digicam half year ago (the same type I lost that last summer), and the German guy told in the ebay, that it is in perfect condition (he had a lot of positive feedbacks). So I bougth it.
I do not want to spend too much word on the case, that he chose a box 5x bigger than necessary (and certainly DHL requested to bay by cubicmeter). Just how customer oriented he was... German post is VERY expensive. I think I can get the same stuff almost for the same price from USA, and I am not kidding.

The digicam was in a SO bas condition, full of scratches, some screws were loose, the titles on the optics almost rub down. I have to mention, this camera has a FULL metal housing, just to understand how hard it could be to make it happen. I was really pissed off.
Surely I gave a lower than positive ranking, and the guy did not understand...

OK, it was still cheaper, than in Hungary, but I think that time is passed, when every crap was OK, just because it was called as Digicam. Anyhow, nowadays I always aska real photo about the stuff, and I always to the same.

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024