Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Andras78
on 2009-07-25
07:10:37
 Re: Programming and converting

Dear Gurus!
I've tried this converting but I need some support. I write the steps what I did:
1 - I have cable with 2 Jacks. The first is out from my old Tape (from headphones) and the second part of this cable is going in my notebook LineIn [Mac OSX happy ]
2 - I followed the instructions of
http://www.javalemmings.com/minus4/tape.htm
and recorded the program ("Her Turbo")
3 - The signal is not amplified, Mono, 44100Hz, 16bit, using Audacity program (I used this on PC too, really comfortable and reliable)
4 - Save it in WAV format

And now is my problem. I've tried with and without Filters (Noise Reduction, Normalize, Amplify, etc.) and tried to Loading in Yape, Tape - Attach Tape - select the target WAV file.
But nothing happens, only 'Break Error', because it is not found the header (I think) of the program and could not load it.

Anyone has experience in this?
Or anyone have this Her Turbo program?
I asking because I have lot of cassettes and all of them are recorded by Her Turbo. I'm affraid that if I would like to load a game from my any tape it is necessary to load this Her Turbo first. It is right or not?
If Yes: any Turbo softwares what are made for C16 or C+4 is working with a compression? I mean that program what are copied with any Turbo is necessary to Load with that Turbo?

Thanks in Advance any help!

Andras

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024