Login
Back to forumReply to this topicGo to last reply

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-06-19
 New Covers: Wow!

Lando, you did it again! This is just unbelievable! Sooo many nice covers happy Wow. How long did it take you to scan and upload all that?! Really, man, this just an amazing thing you pulled here. All your weeks of previous inactivity is now officially forgiven happy

145 COVERS!

Nice! Thanks happy

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-06-20
 RE: New Covers: Wow!

Yes it took ages. It does'nt take 2mins to look at them all and the info added which isn't fair wink

Adding the news was almost a night mare, I hit the max by 3 letters and was wondering what the hell was up wink There is also 1 cover I did'nt add. Some day it will get added, but take a peek in the P directory, should be easy to spot.

A handfull of those covers are not so well known, was there anything you were surprsied to see?

Not sure when I will get around to doing them all but there is loaded more yet to be scanned!! The thing that makes the site rock is the search engine you added and was over used by me yesterday happy

Posted By

Csabo
on 2002-06-20
 New Covers

I was surprised at all of them! Since I don't own any original games, and I have never seen them either, for me it's a real thrill to look at these. I always wonder of those days, when companies were releasing commercial games, and they needed artists for the cover artwork (well, for the good ones anyway)... They are all cool. The one that did surprise me a bit was the Manic Death Chase cover. That game didn't look like it had one - I mean it looks like an amateur work. Did that "company" (Knightsoft) ever put out anything else?

Posted By

MIK
on 2002-06-24
 re: Manic Death Chase.

Off the top of my head I'm not sure, but indeed one crazy game that you would never of thought had a commercial life wink

Back to topReply to this topic

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024