Login
Back to forumSee the full topicGo to last reply

Posted By

RobertB
on 2009-06-12
07:35:06
 Re: CommVEx questions for Peddle, Herd, Haynie

I just got back from R.J. Mical's dinner party... my first time to his house. He was a very gracious and jovial host. The 2 or 3 dozen people there made for a spirited crowd. Though I felt out of my element with allthese people in the electronics industry of the Silicon Valley, I did my best to mingle. When talked turned to computers, I was quick to talk about CommVEx, Commodore, and Amiga. Of course, I invited those interested to make an effort to come to CommVEx.

Late into the party, Dale Luck appeared. I told him about CommVEx -- about how Dave Haynie was to attend, about how Chuck Peddle and Bil Herd were to video-conference into the show, about how Jeri Ellsworth was to set-up the video-conferencing and moderate. He smiled when I mentioned Dave's name and was genuinely interested in the show. He'd like to attend but no promises.

R.J.'s party ran until after midnight. I was the last out the door, and as I was leaving, I invited R.J. to CommVEx. He enthusiastically said that he would attend! I said that CommVEx has had more 8-bit Commodore people there than Amigans, but he emphasized that he wanted to meet the 8-bit crowd!

So if you have any questions for Amiga software engineer R.J. Mical, post them here or send them to me.

If you have any questions for Amiga software engineer Dale Luck, post them here or send them to me (just in case Dale shows up).

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
organizer, CommVEx
July 25-26 Commodore Vegas Expo - http://www.portcommodore.com/commvex

Back to top

Copyright © Plus/4 World Team, 2001-2024